What is improved?
- Adopted latest version of thermal detector. NETD is very good and it is shutter-less compatible.
- Thermal network cameras fully based on CG300 and CG600 thermal cameras
- Suitable for 24 hours surveillance over IP network
- Compact design of camera case.
- Bullet type also available.
- To meet requirements of security and surveillance market, CG300-IP and CG600-IP are supplied with variety of lenses from 4.8mm to 250mm in focal length, manual focus or motorized focus, various continuous zoom lenses, 2 FOV lenses, and athermalized lenses.
- Control of lens motor for focusing and zooming is done by camera itself, and does not need separate control board for focusing and zooming.
|Radiometric thermal network camera||
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD) of sensor||<40mK @ f1.0 30Hz 300K||<50mK @ f1.0 30Hz 300K|
|Output||Compressed video data,
H.264, MPEG4, MJPG
|Lenses||From 4.8 to 250mm/Manual focus or motorized focus
Zoom, 2 FOV, Athermalized
(Housing with built-in fan and heater is recommended for use in the open air)
|Application||24 hours surveillance|
ONVIF and POE supported
CG300-IP or CG600-IP with 75mm f1.0 motorized lens
Case of CG300-IP and CG600-IP is identical.